Change / Cancellation / Refund Policy
Please re-login the Registration Online with your ID and Password to make any change or cancellation.
Your application record cannot be changed online after 17:00 p.m. (JST), March 15, 2018.
After this date, any change must be made in writing to the Registration Desk
( email@example.com ).
- Until 17:00 p.m. (JST), March 15
- No Charge
- After 17:00 p.m. (JST), March 15
- 100% of charge
All payments must be made in Japanese Yen (JPY) by credit card through Online Registration or by bank transfer. Onnline registration does not accept checks nor cash. Registration fee payments must be received prior to the deadline date in order to remain at the current registration rate.
On-site registration is also available during the conference. The on-site registration will be applied. Payments by cash is acceptable.
We accept VISA, Master Card, American Express and JCB.
In case of the payment by credit card, it will not be charged to your credit card account before March 15 2018 far later than the accept/reject notice of the submitted abstract. We will charge to your credit card in the middle of March or a little later.
- Drawer of this online payment transaction will be “Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd. / KINTETSU INTERNATIONAL”. The company name might be slightly changed depending on your credit card company.
- Please use a credit card which is valid at least until the end of March 2018.
A bank transfer must be made in full amount without any deductions for bank charges by below due date.
- Payment Deadline
- March 15, 2018 (JST)
- Bank Name
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Branch Name
- Suzuran Branch
- Swift Code
- Bank Address
- 1-15-1 Nishishinbashi, Minatoku, Tokyo, Japan 105-0003
- Account Number
- Ordinary 6103253
- Account Name
- KNT-CT Global Travel CO.,LTD.
- 三井住友銀行 すずらん支店
- (普通) 6103253